Friday 4 March 2011

♥ Used To With You Guys

Had a awesome day with Kath, Sara, Kaiwen
We three did a lots silly pose while the break time, lol
However, still love the time we belongs together, love love, muacks ♥
Enjoying the photos :)

We must see far a bit, right ?


I believe I can fly, lol


Now, is time to turn until we three
Friends Forever

Suddenly jumped out a guy - Ahpek Hamzi :)



Sara said : Lavender, you act like Apple
Hahaha, My Pink Apple


Look at his pattern -->
They wanted to beat him, HAHA


Our crazy jumping,

1st tried

2nd tried

3rd tried..
1, 2, 3, 4 - > Forever love :)

Started to knew her, cause the Group discussion

Sara emo picha :)

They asked me acting also, in fact, I'm laughing
Don't you think it was funny ? XD
Love Kath acting, looked cool, hahaha

Why only we three ? Let's me tell you some secret
That was - because we three fall in love ♥
Holding hand means : We wanna belonging till forever

And I am sorry to leave : (
I had class, need to went back soon, lol
This 2 feller acting was totally great !

In the end, only left they two
Lonely at the street, HAHAHAHAHA



Music of the day ♥

G.Na - I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better




Siokying

No comments: