Wednesday 16 March 2011

♥ Doing Good !

* Looked slouch, as you can see the dark circle was terrible *

Hello readers ! How's your day ? Ask yourself before you do everything, useful way to relax your mind :)
Every wednesday is my 1st class in week, ain't monday =/
What's that mean by ? Saturday & sunday I've to go for class, ish ish
However, I still love it ♥

Oh yea, just captured for fun. Sometime its bored while you alone but sometime I love
You don't even understand what I trying to say ? Forget the picture I give, teehee


Noon, I decided to skip Ms.Angela's class. I am bad ? Perhaps..
The most ridiculous was - Lack of confident recently. Doubt ? Apparently, it was true S_S
So ya, meet up with friends is a best decision to enjoyable the life

My brunch, her lunch :) Opps, I totally forgotten the restaurant name
Juyuan have a break on this week, so nice :D
We two went to Empire Gallery for our lunch and gossip everything we wanted, lol
Since she never went before and I went for once

After she took her lunch, she told me that - NOT FULL ENOUGH * swt *
She wanted the dessert freaking much =/
Pass by many coffee shop looking for cake & apple pie... In the end, I chosen - The Coffee Bean

There was nobody in the coffee shop, yeepee !

The Royal chocolate cake was awesome, one more slice, please ?
She told me that Apple pie smell was weird ? Hahaha, I not really into Apple pie * blek *



Camwhore is make my life more amuse - applause !



Idk why suddenly we look alike ? Same as a twin sister -.-

I love my outfit today, suitable be pink lady ! Hoho


No idea with the pose, cause Juyuan asked me to pose it, Xd

She did one also, haha, silly bud =P
Today had a gorgeous talk, loves


Approximately, I just need a talk
! Thanks began my listener



Music of the day ♥

Avril Lavigne - Everybody Hurts





Signing off,
Siokying, xoxo

No comments: