Monday 21 March 2011

♥ Skin Care

I had done research to those Skin products, finally ! It spent my 1 hour to upload this post, exhausted, haha. I'm not really into my blog recently and I promised myself I've to upload when my free time :) I keep the promise, by the way !~

What I recommend is what skin products I am using. There are too many skin care I using, hahaha. Would show you guys part 2 on the next post :P Hope you get a pretty skin too
* wink *

Here you go ! Enjoy :D


LANEIGE - Multi Cleanser

A new 3-in-1 cleanser functioning as makeup remover + foam cleanser + super fine scrub. Ultra fine particles containing 100μm Micro cellulose beads completely remove the makeup residue. Keep your skin elastic, and ivy extracts and vitamin E agent purifies skin impurities.

How To Use :

1. Squeeze out around 2cm and gently massage over the damp face to melt makeup away
2. Can be used for removing heavy point makeup on lip & eye area. When used daily, it removes impurities in the pores and makes the skin look brighter


Hada Labo’s Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing

Helps improve dry and leaving it silky smooth. Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol, colorant.
Skin pH balance, helps preserve its optimum moisture balance

LANEIGE - Pore tightening essence

Pore tightening essence that tightens and refines pores

LANEIGE - Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel

Mild Peeling Gel with natural mannan ingredient for exfoliation

LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Pack

Light gel-type texture provides intensive hydration, vitality, and brightening effect while restoring skin with deep relaxation

Its super awesome, don't have one ? Buy it !

Garnier - Brightening Eye Roll - On

How to use :
1. Apply the roll tip below your eyes area in circular motion, from inner to outer of eyes, then give one stroke on eyelids, repeat this step about 10-15 minutes
2. Do the same like step 1, but this time from outer corner of eyes to inner sides
3. Tap gently with your fingers

Note : Since I use it yesterday, I do not know the effect =/

LANEIGE - Sun Block Oil - FREE

Refreshing sun care benefiting sebum control and pore care

LANEIGE - Makeup Mist

Makeup Mist key ingredient is the Himalaya glacial water - the “Water of Life”
It helps provide freshness and moisture deep inside skin and speeds up skin metabolism by purifying impurities and softening rough skin damaged by UV rays, pollution, stress

I'm using the Pink colour, normally I spray it when my makeup day, my friends would turn to asked me, what am I doing, lol.. I got dry skin nowadays, makeup + study in AC room :(



Signing off,
Lavender, xoxo
Gotta meet up with Yee Cheng, byes

No comments: