Friday 4 March 2011

♥ Teen In Love

Ish ish ish, I can pass my interview in fact, just because my Malay dropped me down. Fine, try next time :) At least, I got the experience, the most scary moment in my life happening at 18 years old, lol.

Oh yea, how's everyone life ? Starting college life ?? Or doing nothing at home huh ? Well, wish you guys good luck and take care, whether ain't good recently, drink more water :) I am still doing great, hehehee. Although the life are hard, just let it be easy, right ?

Am I emo currently ? recently ? Everyone thought I have a boyfriend, OH NO ! Anyhow, I'm still available, single. Don't you guys think so muchieee, lol. For my experience, not even one gave me true love, yea ? Yes, exactly ! Sigh sigh, extremely sigh to talk about it. Sometime I think single life more suitable for me, yet, I do hope can get a awesome boyfriend -.-


I love when you call me because I know that for one brief moment you've been thinking about me. Sometimes you have to let your heart lead you somewhere it's not supposed to be. I try but I can't seem to get myself to think of anything ~!


Music of the day ♥

Avril Lavigne - I'm With You




Signing off ,
Lavender
* 4 days holiday for me, yeahh*

No comments: