Wednesday 2 March 2011

♥ I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better !

Suddenly think back how I exhausted last 2 years, really was amazing moment with you guys. Grace Tay - I was thinking you this evening. Well, the memories suddenly came to my mind and I think back I met you THERE ! Yet, the excited feeling was gone :'( Firstly, I got back my dancing class, same again, after study, straight go to studio. How long that I didn't dance ??? I into dancing, that ever you can imagine & measure. I just LOVE DANCE ♥♥♥



You ever never doesn't know how long I wait you
I'll be alright. Just not tonight
Cause you're not here with me again, why ?
Sometimes we just have to stay away to let others know that we're hurt

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second that I've crossed your mind


Signing off,
Lavender

No comments: