Tuesday 29 March 2011

♥ Everyone Can Fly ~!

It was Airasia interview, 2nd time interview in a week. Wow, exhausted !!
Last minute only decided went to Airasia interview
Truly, the Airasia environment quite good, suddenly fall in love Airasia ? O.O
I love red colour. Teehee


I woke up at 4.30 am, grooming myself and prepared all the document
How long that I never wake up in the midnight ? 3 months ? Time flies !!!
I miss my SPM, I love cause I pushed myself deeper and deeper to study, no joke !!
Anyhow, it was a bit late to work hard like hell but at least I tried =)

Be Klang railway station at 6.15 am, afraid that I am late. Cause they told me reached Sunway at 7.00 am.
Luckily I asked Annie accompany too, if not alone waited Hamzi & Kath till 8.00 am
They weren't WAITING me FINISHED my interview :(

Mentari Count, Hello my friends :)

Nobody here and I was the first. Zzz =/ Quite scary you know ?

Okay, let talk about the Airasia interview, hehe. How was it ? I think you guys have lots question wanna ask me
Firstly, Airasia system was exactly slower than Mas
Which is, they measured the height & weight need took long time to finished
I don't know that was the problem because of less stuff or... I saw quite many candidate waited till frustration

Obviously, I was lucky ♥
I pass the document checked and I haven't 18 years old, shock ? They just pass me, Idk why
Friends was asking how come I'll pass, hmmm..??
Went through the 2nd round, then failed, hahaha :D I already expect it
Pass the document checked it was totally miracle !!


The room I waiting for the call pass / fail - FAILED !
I believe in second chances ♥ ♥

Signing off,
Lavender

No comments: