Sunday 27 March 2011

♥ My First Real Interview

Everyone have their own first time, no matter what you do, also consider is first time, right ? Hehee.. My first time airline interview was Malaysia Airline, wow, the feeling.. nervous, expectation, happy and silly. Nothing much you can describe your mood cause its just a ' MOOD '. I woke up at 5am in the morning, preparing myself & grooming nicely :DDD Today, I do have first time wore the fake eyelashes, first time again !!!! Hahaaa..




However, I pass the first round =/ Second round they were kicked me out :( No no no, in fact was I am still 17 years old and they only want the candidate before septemeber. So ya, I rejected by them. Who asked me born on october ? LOL. Anyhow, I got some experience, I believe next time I can do much better than this time ♥ Hmm, thanks Shuwen accompany me. If don't have her, seriously I am just alone... Yet, early morning who sent me went to Malaysia Airline Academy, thank you sooo much. Tq Tq


Music of the day
Katy Perry - ET




Ciao, Lavender

No comments: