Wednesday 23 March 2011

♥ SPM Days Was Over

SPM result was released, hehehe. How was you guys result ? Satisfied ?
For me, I'm satisfied :) As I told before, those subject that I weak, at least get 'C'
Yea, it was pass all the subject. Just a bit disappointed :(
The subject I aim can get A, all get B. Zzzz * Speechless *
Nobody I can blame, I didn't put much concentrated at last time, until... From 5
So ya, what I did 4 years ? Don't think that I'm always skip school, ish ish.
What I mean is, my result just fair... Sometime good, sometime bad =/
Well, I'm always a good student in teacher's heart * Wink *

I never feel pressure or nervous during this few weeks :D
The result was out, what for to afraid ?
The only once my heartbeat was totally faster that I expect, when teacher pass the paper for me
In that second, I just want to scream out ! * Although not straight A *
After took the result, went to Aeon with pals. Teehee * Wasted my time == *


Music of the day ♥

Lady Gaga - Born This Way





Have a nice day, everyone !
Ciao, Lavender

No comments: