Thursday 31 March 2011

♥ Chiam !

Morning peeps, last tueday heading to met Chiam by KTM =/
It was freaking short post and I couldn't upload cause being lazy, heee
I've no idea why my dark circle was so horrible, sigh
NEED TREATMENT BADLY !!

Either lovely shop for me :) We were in the Forever 21, love this heels ♥
Looked taller a bit right ? Hahaaa

How is it ? Look nice ?


Thank you, Chiam
Always be my listener, maybe you don't think so but I am
Last few weeks I obviously need a talk with others and you were be there for me
Loves ♥♥♥ Cause of those silly matter, I cried for many days :(


I love all the photos :)







Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world. A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway. Treat your friends as you do your pictures and place them in their best light


Signing off,
Your friend, Lavender

No comments: