Tuesday 15 March 2011

♥ The Only Day With Irene

My 1st date with my college mate - Irene ♥
Now I can independent go anywhere which I want to go, gotcha ! * same like today *
I'm not the lucky one, can got a boyfriend accompany go wherever you like :(
Sad case, just take it easy, chill chill...

Morning, we met up at Setia Jaya, cause she's staying hostel
She is always look blur, yea, freaking blur, either my best friend at Centuria
She outed with me and her Ipoh's friends. Seriously, I dislike them
I mean, they shouldn't went to Bukit Bintang by their own friends and let Irene waited an hour
If let's say, that is my friend ? Gosh, surely I'd give the ' colour ' face for them

This was what I took, while waiting those stupid feller
Can I success become a vegetarian ? Hm, I don't know, hahaha

All the fault of them, I went Time Square alone for window shopping
I thought I won't get any stuff today, but... after Irene came, finally I got a dress #___#
She keeps asking me buy the dress which I like * how I gonna save the money ? sigh *
I officially dislike Sungai Wang, the shop just like.. hmm, many rainbow at every single shop - Faint

It was 4.30 pm, I gotta leave. Snap a photo for memory =)
Went back home alone, :'( Vernyee wasn't by KTM today, aiyakk - unlucky

Teehee, doing an eye patch mask from Etude House
It is useful, if you have dark circle or eye patch. Don't have ? TRY IT !
The mask only RM 6.90 per piece, and right now offer 30 %



Ciao, Lavender
Just curious about, do you miss me ?

No comments: