Saturday 15 January 2011

♥ When I'm a group leader

Hi everyone,
I'm glad today I have time to update my blogger
Do you feel my recently post very boring ? Actually I felt it
Sigh, just ignore it become a part of my life
Well, I need to speak with everyone again, I started studying
In fact, one or two girls in my class, I seriously don't like them
And I try to tell myself, I'VE TO LOVE EVERYONE
Its very important matter, you should love everyone NOT HATE
What I angry ? Do you know, we've group discusses everyday
I be a group leader started from this week
*when can change the group member huh ?*
Be a group leader ain't easy, you need try to cover who're poor in english
Anyhow, I do not mean I good in english, okay ?
Although you're poor in english, at least give some idea & try to join our talk
" I hate those girls keep pressing phone & act like a princess "
Because of them, 2nd day my group presentation was 'POOR' like hell
Our group was the only one, teacher give us poor, how sad when I saw that :'(
That time i seriously gonna mad & felt wanna scold someone already
But I try to endure it and SMILE with them :D *i've a good smile*
Finally, thrusday during acting time, they consider did well to me, hahaha
Am I talk like a teacher ?? XD
No mater is the Role play of cabin Crew or Snow White
Thanks god, keep it up " FREEDOM "
Lavender

No comments: