Monday 24 January 2011

♥ Sinyeeee

Arrggghhh, my best friend - Sinyee
I love this photo, although can't see her face clearly
But you'd feel she was totally enjoying with the swing, am i right, sinyee ? XD


I knew her since standard 6 till now, we always contact each other. Sometime we hang out too, and last year we went to The gardens shopping. I just met up with her just now at Habour place (MBO). We took some snack & drinks there, hmmm, seriously, their drinks doesn't nice, lol. Both of us talk a lot... Quite a lots I guess, till I forgot to capture photo with her, damn -.- As you know, I love to snap photo with my friends or landscape or maybe some random photo, can't stop falling love with photo. Its important for me, ONLY FOR ME, haha. I knew some guyss doesn't like to take photo. WHY ??? That's a good moment when you spend your time with your friends or family. How sweet is it :D


Well, I LOVE YOU SWEETIE ♥


Signing off, your beloved friend, Siokying

No comments: