Sunday 30 January 2011

♥ The Day Just SUCK !

Harlo everyone,

My outfit today, is that different ? Yes, I think. Seriously, not use to it, haha. Well, its nice but not comfort for me, by the way. Went to 1u with family, a lots of people, even during the journey quite jam too and parking was full. Chinese New Year coming soon =)

Mom & I
( I didn't edit the picture, which you can see, my face got pimples )

Dad & I

I took a piece of cake in the car, LOVE CHOCOLATE CAKE ♥

My sister & I
( She bought 1 shirt at Marks & Spencer )


Coming to dinner time, goshhh, bad timing for me. I gonna skip it, lazy to describe the waitress how terrible they were, damn !!

JUST THAI, should I change to JUST SUCK ?

Not with a heart, was with a fire, lol

Ice Blended Chocolate & Ice tea, we ordered



Short post, Siokying
Have A Nice Day, everyone =D

No comments: