Sunday 30 January 2011

♥ Tomorrow Will Be Better

I just backed from Station one actually, I hang out with Suki & Juyuan at noon. And I waited Suki quite long, cause she was doing facial on that time. Okay, fine, not a point. I mostly spent my time with Yongsheng, Suki, Juyuan & Engseng. That was too boring while everyone work, and yongsheng got a lot of free time, that's why he can accompany us chit-chat together =)


Although it was kinda bored, stay 1 day at Aeon, can you imagine, how silly i am ? Hmmm, but I love that, cause can met up with my friends. Everyone looks different, some become handsome, some become pretty, hahaha. God always love us, appreciate freaking much ♥ ♥ ♥

Same again, why can't stop the topic ????? Urggghhh, I hate that !!!! I don't care you know who I mention or maybe you're guessing wrong. I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT, seriously !!! Whatever you think that person, just keep doing :) I care about you, but afraid to heard about your news, DAMN !



Anyhow, its PASS TENSE, and obviously I do not wanna think about that, even 1 minute too.. Just let's myself more happy & happiness. I love myself ♥



Lavender

No comments: