Sunday 23 January 2011

♥ Makeup & Grooming Day

If I starting update my blog, my hands can't stop to keep updating
This was my first day MAKEUP & GROOMING class on Wednesday
Before attend the class with the complete makeup or grooming, we had a nice teacher - Shirley
She's Mayble sister, how pretty she is ♥
She worked at Singapore airlines two years ago and now back to Malaysia continue her study
She'll become a lawyer soon, haha. I do not know it that real ? Yet she's doing law course now
If you meet up with her, I officially you will love her so much =)



Sharing few photo with you guys,


Yea, its quite blur actually, clear will be nicer


What can I say ? Speechless + bad skilsss *alomak*


Let's me introduce few pretty girls for you all, haha
*trying to promote myself, how bad am i?*
Start from left side: Livia, Suet Yi, Annie, ME ME *lol -.-*, Kaiwen


I remember what Annie said: Stephanie, Hero will run away, if he saw you
Who's Hero ? Do you guys know about TVXQ ? and JYJ ?
If you guys woldn't know, please check it out ! XD




♥ Love this photo, both of us look gorgeous ♥


Pinky, Kaiwen, Beeyan, Elise


Kath... I do hope so tall too, urgghh, sob :'(

Livia.. NO KISSING IN THE CLASSROOM



More photo coming soon, we love pica, I guess every girls love too
Our new life STARTED =)

LaVenDer

No comments: