Sunday 2 January 2011

♥ Hi

Hi everyone,

I'm back to blogger again, stop it for half month. Firstly, after SPM I went to Bukit Gambang, Kuantan with pals - 5B friends. They were totally fun & great & friendly. I can't forgot our " CRAZILY CHIT CHAT & GOSSIPED " haha. How cool it is huh ? * Miss it *

Today is 2 jan, time flies. I still hope can live in my paradise - 17 years old. So sorry, time wont stop for you whenever you needs it. What can I say is do miss the classmate, ouch !!!! Such as yongsheng, yishen, kahwai, seek eng, yee cheng, chun hau, yonghan, ghim wah, evan and others. Lazy to list out, its so many ><

Whatever, that's no important too, not a main pointWELL, tomorrow.... YES, TOMORROW. I start my college life, it that college ? haha. Or course ?. Everything comes too fast, seem like can't handle it nicely, lol. I'm nervous, do you believe it ?

STOP HERE, tomorrow update again
Wait ya * patient *
Signing off, Siokying

No comments: