Sunday 23 January 2011

♥ January's Life

NEW LAYOUT !!!!
Yuhoooo, my blog relive again and let's say goodbye to DEATH
I changed my layout finally, it was kinda bored always same layout right ?
I would like to talk about my January's life *wink*
Yea, I started my study at Centuria, regardless environment or teacher consider fine
Just the only one "teacher" we doesn't like her class
My classmate was great & fun & they can't stop the joke always ♥

I do enjoying with them every time, haha

By the way, I post up some photo that we took on Friday morning
While waiting the teacher coming, we can't stop the camwhore ever !!


Can I describe us is a 'SHOPPING GANG' ? XD

Pretty Livia sweetie ♥

My 1st friend on first day - Suet Yi
Wish you & nick can be a couple soon, hahaha *can't wait the good new*

Anyhow, I spoiled this photo, lol

Yvoone & Sheeyun

We had the same watch, surprisingly

Okay, let me talk about this photo. In fact, Suet Yi was not the higher in this photo, haha
Since we love her so much, they squat down and let her become taller -.-

Urgghhh, Katherine is most taller in my class. I guess her around 170cm, so cool !




I miss my every classmate and they're really good & kind
Thanks god !~
I'm glad to knew both of you, no matter we'll meet again or not =)


Signing off,
Lavender

No comments: