Saturday 29 January 2011

♥ Goodbye


I seriously so happy right now, please, I bag you, don't make my mood down & down again. Previously very hard, but it was pass. My friends obviously helped me a lot, I mean they brings happiness for me. I do enjoying with them all the time, and I treasure the moment always between you & me. I'm not trying to forget you, just I wouldn't want to think about it. You understand the situation ? That's different, anyway..


I do not love my blog have such as emo post, I hate that !! I love my post which I'm happiness NOT SAD !! I'd write about this, the only reason is - someone recall back those memory that I don't want or even try to remember. Yet, I can't stop my mind -.- That was 1 week my mood never DOWN / UPSET again. I hope I could happy always and brings my happiness to someone I love ♥ ♥ ♥



I came to love you never knowing you were gone



Siokying

No comments: