Friday 28 January 2011

♥ Before CNY holiday

Last day went to study before Chinese New Year holiday,
We love photo and it would be until forever ♥



Early in the morning, while waiting the classroom open, both of us stayed at ground floor chit-chat. After that, started our photo classes, haha. I do enjoy with them all the time ♥ Now, I'm super confusing should I change to Group A ? I love my friends ♥

Fine, let's us talk about this others time..




3 of us again, haha



Seeee, how naughty they were ~.~




Time's up, teacher haven't came in yet... Friends said, traffic jam badly in the morning










We don't care about Ms.Angela, we care about us. Maybe this is last day for us, she doesn't bother us so much, just keep remark our resume papers







I remember what my friend told me : Lavender, I can't imagine you're freaking crazy & playful with classmate all the times. When I heard this, my respond like : Harrrr ? Is that true ? XD

Finished class, we went to Midvalley shopping & took lunch =)

Signing off,
Lavender

No comments: