Thursday 13 January 2011

♥ Centuria

*ignore my pimples, please*
Harloooo everyone, it have been long time never update my bloger, sorry guys. Quiet busy recently and freaking lazy to post up, still have to wait for these photo uploading, link is not really good. HAHA, I knew its MANY reason or maybe is EXCUSES -.- *human being*
As you see, that photo is my 1st day started my college life, is that COLLEGE ? LOL, don't ask me, I don't know actually...

1st day alone go to Centuria by KTM
I'm exciting you knew ? Although i'm nervous a bit, but so far so good =)

Book & Bag

The ticket I brought

Well, let's backed to monday. I never sat for the english test, so I met up Ms.Mullai at the smallest classroom. She's nice to me and she said my english consider okay *HAPPY*, I should be at Group A, unfortunately I still at Group B right now :'(
When I entered classroom, for that moment, I'm the only one wore OL == Yes, i am... You will just feel like swt -.- lol.. After that, started knew some friends AND they told me Ms.Mullai was freaking fierce ????? My responded like : HUH, really ? *just met up with her what* I miss her class actually, a good teacher FOR ME, hehehehe...
It was too many happened on this few day, a lot of things i can describe, BUT i'm lazy, haha.. Always LAZY LAZY -.- When i can start to work hard huh ?? Sigh.. Today, Ms.Mullai absent again, damn, miss her class seriously. Next week only sit for her class, aiyooo !!!! In the same time, I HATE Ms.Angela class. Maybe yesterday whole day sat for her class, I gotta fained at there and my friends too. How terrible is it ? Now, everyone listen Ms.Angela class. Our face surely will act like : WHAT ??? -.- haha
Signing off,
Siokying

No comments: