Wednesday 26 January 2011

♥ Paradise

Today, we've to make up & grooming again, as what you see, our face full of makeup, just same like a cat, hahaha. That's true, by the way. Same happening with last week, before Ms.Mullai entered the classroom, we captured hundred photo with our friends. That was too many photo to uploading and I'm not going to upload those photo, I've no time & patient to wait it, actually.



Camwhore started, be ready ! GO !





Best sweetie ♥
My eyeshadow colour was blue & hers one was green + yellow
I love her eyeshadow, considering wanna buy or not, if I buy this colour, my sis aren't to use it, that's only for me, the colour is 'TOTALLY COOL', doesn't everyone can acceptable, haha..











CRAZY GANG FOREVER ♥

Celine & me, our 1st photo =)

Annie & me, our 1st photo too, haha

Annie & Kaiwen

Hello everyone, three of us ♥

Livia & Jena

Annie & Anderlin


My cute cute Irene dear ♥


Stop here, more photo view my facebook account - Lavender ying



After finished my class, I met up with my mom & sis at The Gardens =)
They waited me quite long, extremely sorry about that ~.~
Well, they wouldn't so kind to wait me 2 hour and do nothing. In fact, mom already book the saloon to cut hair, hahaha..


Thousand apologize that I never treat you this time, broke nowadays k @_@
Please understand my situation, teenager life - poor/fun
A delicious cake I tasted, guysss, try it at Starbucks !! NOW !

I can't stop the camwhore always, pretty sister I have ♥♥

My beloved - Chocolate Cream Chip ♥


Continue seeing, if you want to see how silly I am or you can right click to close the website, chose either..


-
-
-
-

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Back to my shopping time again, I had bought a new shoes, yeahhhh, damn excited =D
I'm looking Charles & Keith shoes, unfortunately, all high heels I love BUT mom aren't allowed to buy, sigh. Its not good always wearing high heels, I knew, but I love those high heels, lol..


After that, we had went to Ireland's Potato



Ciao ~ It was 9.00++ to went back home

No comments: