Thursday 2 September 2010

♥ September Of Travelling

End of August *

It's September, lol. Sound like I'm talking nonsense, everybody knew it..
Thanks my sister and brother bought some dress for me I Love it
Actually I'm suit to wear dress, more nicer right ? HAHA
However, normally hang out with friends I wore pants often
I guess it's more comfortable or myself feel were dress in front my friends is weird
So ya.. Hard to see me were dress in front you, LOL
Skip school today, stay at home finish up my Account homework
But, still left 2 question I don't know how to solve it. DAMN !!
The main reason was my mummy and sister went to Cambodia, so...
They're throwing me alone at home and I need to do housework =_____=
I HATE YOU !!
~
I'm not kinda good girl or use to is do housework, I ADMIT
Of course, I can do all those housework, just not use to it
Don't think I'm so bad girl k ? Hehehe { Diffident }

Stop here, gonna watch movie or do homework again
Haha, I haven't take bath yet. Wink =)

By LaVenDer

No comments: