Monday 20 September 2010

♥ School Reopen After Hari Raya

Woke up at 5.30 am prepare going school and bathing.. Today morning and noon freaking hot, I gonna burn under the sun, even assembly too, gossshhh. What a DAY ? Well, I'm totally excited and cheerful, I hope other people capture photo down to show, unfortunately none..




Is time took the bus to school, then I sat down beside the window chairs. I viewed the sky, unexpectedly the sky looked amazing & fascinating.. You got what I mean ? And the route was fast, I don't know why. Last time I felt it was long & bored went to school, perhaps I gonna graduate.. Time always passing fast, probably I haven't prepare graduate yet. " GRADUATE " still stranger with me, I'm not use to it -.-

During history period, I was freaking sleepy, my eyes can't open, it like a million gold above my eyes, lol. Till the end, I never fall as sleep inside the class, yeah ! School life was fun seriously !! We chit-chat at class with pals and having joyful event, I love it.. Everything as usual, shout out loud, play our loud, laugh out loud, sleep out nobody business. Hehehehe

I miss my friends, we are the best !!

Siokying

No comments: