Thursday 16 September 2010

♥ " One Malaysia Day "

Family were not accompany with me, they outing to Ikea, Ikano, The Curve ? I thought they been through all the shopping center. Today, I decide stay at home to practice dance and spend my won leisure time. They went out around 12.30 pm, course of them I can't group study with Ghim Wah, I'm freaking angry at this moment. Fine, tying to ignore it..

Then, when I phone them at 6 o' clock asking the whether wanna come back or not ? Guys, do you know what they told me ? They haven't come back yet and told me saw a lot things I wanna buy, such as dress and others. Argghh, I love this type of dress so much, they should knew it. Nope, they knew it very well... So I asked, do you help me buy ? The answer was... ( NO ) They said scare I can't fit in or don't like and lots of excuses. Damn !!!!

How could they like this ??? When I followed them outing, they don't let me buy. When I'm not outing, they told me afraid I can't FIX IN. Am I so fat ????? I'm freaking UNHAPPY right now..

Lavender

No comments: