Tuesday 28 September 2010

♥ Mum Was Not In The Way 2

5th day,
I'm busy with my Mathematics test






6th day,
Afternoon, I met up the lecture, what the hell ???? FUCK OFF !!!
Night, enjoyable the dinner with 2nd sis. Yummy ~!

7th day,
Having Sejarah examination, goshhh





I knew I'm silly, just ignore it =D
While waiting the bus coming.....

We are finished the history paper, yeah !!!
Everyone excited, lol

My examination place

Brother picked me up after school, so touch !!!! ='(
He afraid I meet the lecher again actually, so only came to school fetch me back

I'm not enough sleep during the exam, always..
My face become more serious, full of pimples. Aikks
DO NOT DISTURB !
He is buying the MCD right now, haha

MCD as my lunch ~!

Moral test tomorrow and we sit for BC test too
Extra one subject, sigh =(

Bye, Mum & Dad coming back soon
Siok Ying

No comments: