Saturday 11 September 2010

♥ KLCC Book Fair Day

Today went to KLCC with two sisters, sister's day ♥
I thought could go with Sin Yee, but she wanna go grandma house, aikss
Mummy were not going with us. She had stay at home entertained brother's friends
KLCC freaking many people, today. A lot went to Popular Book Fair
{ Including me } LOL
And I keep giving people push forward or back, DAMN ! { Can you see people carefully ? }
In fact, I love to buy fiction or non fiction. No matter is English or Chinese
I love read fiction, but that's not mean I love to STUDY TEXTBOOK !!! HAHA

" Book is my life, my life can't without book "

Unfortunately, today my two crazy sisters bought more than me
I just bought 1 fiction, a meaningful book. LOVE IT
No time go English hall, it's totally full of people, that you can't imagine
See the picture below ? All belongs to my sisters


Laugh of loud.. We half way finding book, half way snap silly photo
Nike shoes, not bad not bad !!!

Pilot offer, so we consider bought some pen { some didn't take photo }
2nd sister love the bookmark, quite cheap ? I guess ? { 3 RM 10 }
Have a lot different pattern, so regret that I never bought it =_='
When sister show me, I only feel myself like it. Ogsshh

After few hours, finally we shop finished book fair
Yea.. yea.. Makan Time !!!
I called my sisters trying new restaurant and new food, but nobody bother me !!
What ??? Always eat some meals, no bored ? aren't you ?
Okay, fine.. We found a lot shop we wanted eat, but all closing
{ Hari Raya } Nobody gonna work for you, miss -.-
Then, we went to Madam Kwan AGAIN, their beloved
For me is ok, not I paying the money. So ya... Keep quiet is the best choice, ngek ngek
Because a lot restaurant off, Madam Kwan full also. We wanna wait few minute

Ice Kacang, not good in taste. HAHA

Mine Dumpling Soup Noodles, yeepee !!

Finished our lunch, went to Kinokuniya
This time not buying anything, at book fair already spent hundred ringgit =_=
{ Better behave to buy thing right now, haha }
Next, they bought the bra and I'm freaking bored
So, the sales girl called me take a sit beside the Triumph stall

Today outfit - Ralph Lauren Polo T bought from sister, Dorothy Perkins pants

Around 6 pm, we went home.. Super + duper tired shopping
Next time come on weekend, I guess it's better =D

Well.. I feel this shop was funny, doesn't you ?
Haha.. See clearly the shop name
I'll went here, because my 2nd sister turn wrong way.......
~!@#$%^&

LaVenDer

No comments: