Friday 10 September 2010

♥ Walking In The Rain

Morning.. It's raining day again
A lot people doesn't like but I love it ♥
They thought raining day is a bad day or bad happen are coming soon
For me.... My mood changing become good, whole body like sun, keep shinning

-
-
-
-
-
-

I'm walking in the rain so no one can see me cry
I'm walking endlessly so I don't have to think no more


Walking..

Still walking..

And walking..


As I stand on my porch, tears in my eyes, things racing through my mind, I wish I could start walking on that long, wet and winding road. I could write how I'm exactly feeling but I'll only live to regret it.

As I walk through the rain, I'm soaking wet. Where am I going? Where have I been?

As I stop to look up at the moon, I see a clouded sky with not a single star up there. It's just black, dark pitch black. Only the raindrops, that are falling out of nowhere. And as the raindrops wash away my tears, I start walking again.

Lavender

No comments: