Thursday 9 September 2010

♥ Raining Wednesday

No mood to write any post, but just feel wanna tell everyone what happened on yesterday, haha. It's a meaningful day. Why ? fun, love, tired, play and a heavy rain strom. Can you imagine we started tuition at 12.00 pm until 6.25 pm, it's quite long you know ?

Okay, let's me tell a story right now, haha. Around 6 hours tuition BM and we separate to 2 class. End of the first class already 2.45 pm { If no mistake } Then all of us was gonna had our lunch, freaking hungry !! Some of them going Mamak, Pai Ku Ben, Chong Ho, and " WE " had lunch at other place. Practically, when we across the road and pass by a lot of shop, FOR US " it's not really far " BUT.... after we order the food already, OMGGGGG ~!@#$%^&* You can't imagine how big the rain O.O ??? So, no choice. We have to go back, time's up !!! Beside that, the auntie was borrow the umbrella for us, 7 person using 2 umbrella, 1 small size, 1 big size. HOW TO USE ?? I using umbrella with friend more wet than I run == So ya.. I choose for running back to Delta

Wink =) The whole class I guess we're the most wet ==' and grace tay asked : Why never calling me to pick you up ? Both of us like : WHAT ??????? Of course we thought before, but who dare to call her ? { Nobody what } That time we ran back a lot people haven't come back yet, so Grace Tay decide to fetch them 1 by 1 { SO GOOD !!! } How come I still want to ran like a cow to came back ? DAMN, seriously !!! But I had a great time with friend, although I'm not happy to someone. Hehehehehe

After teacher picked then, we continues our class....
END

By Lavender

No comments: