Friday 17 September 2010

♥ Group Study Day

Long time never meet up with my dude, so glad to outing group study. It's today, what a day ? Group study day, lol. I'm hard to concentrate study at home and ll keep thinking others or play. So, I consider asking Ghim Wah isn't free on friday and teaching me EK, my poorly subject ever.. Noon, I'm late 1 hours, no choice, I've to wait my sis to pick me up. Met them at Starbucks and met by chance with Vivian and Annie, lol.

My new hair & new look. Hehehe

1st group study


Mr. Garrison, Starbucks fans ever. Doing revision & conveniently took his brunch
Recently doesn't like to drink Starbucks coffee, I perfect others cafe
Okay, started our " war "

When I haven't reach, he save his time study undang, test tomorrow. Good Luck !

The effect like : I'm headache, please let me rest OR I give up
Everything was okay, we can overcome :D { Continue }

Effect 2 : Is it do correctly ? I don't know ? I guess so ?

I can, I can, I can, can, can. I CAN SUCCESS !!! Keep counting, don't stop....

Not good in photo today, just become memory
Hmm.. never saw Mr. Garrison picture right ? What he doing over there ?
Snap photo & read some english essay -.-'

Suddenly, Garrison felt that coffee was disgusting ? BAH

Me ? I prefect drank my mineral water, wink =D
You see.. told you don't drink Starbucks coffee so much what -.-'

Effect 3 : OH MY GOD !!!! I'm DIZZY right now. Save me please, god !! LOL

Perhapssss...

Can I don't sit for SPM huh ????? Ngek ngek ngek

I LOVE MY HAIR ♥ smooth right ??? Hahahaha

3pm, Edmend Looi coming.. His favorite subject - Mathematics
But he was taking Account model paper -.-

Presently.....

This two fellow started playing Besta dictionary and guess-ing word
A shot in the dark ?
Action speak louder than words ?

Messy table ~!
5pm, Ghim Wah have to go back, his mum or bro already coming
Then we chit-chat a while with guess-ing word fellow
Next, window shopping...

2nd group study

I joined them after window shopping, they really taught me a lotss.. Now, I can understood EK and try to do some exercise. Thank you !!


Before.. Yong Han doesn't realize I snap the photo
After... You see what he did ? Haha

See you on sunday, little kids =)
Bye ~!
Signing off, Siok Ying

No comments: