Wednesday 15 September 2010

♥ New Born Begin

Haha,

Let's say goodbye to my hair, course I cut it shorter and shorter again

Love the short hair recently, even sometime makes my face become more round or big
I don't bother who're love the girl's long hair or girl must keep long hair consent
Heyss, it's 20 century right now. Please be a fashion person !!
Short hair looked great, charming, sweet, cute and so on...
For me, short hair means sunshine

Err.. I'm curious why guys love the girl keep the hair longer ???
By the way, it's none of my business to think about it, LOL

I just backed from cinema with sister and mum. I decided to watches Step Up 3
I love to dance, everybody knew it
When I'm still smaller, I already love it, just I doesn't have chance to learn
But I learned belly dance near by two years ? I'm glad when my sis gave me learning dance
Everyone asking, why you'll choose belly dance ? How could you love it so much ?
I'm here right now and what I giving you answer was.. " I don't know "
I love all the dance such as ...

Popping ? { So sad they're not allow me to learn this }
Ballet ? { My bond were tightly, upset }
Hip hot ? { Wow, i feel it's cool and great }
Jazz ? { love love love }
Flamenco ? { Hard to find teacher at klang area, heat broken seriously }
Pole dance ? { Wuah, sexy ever. Do you think it's easy ? }
I guess no more ? Too much dance I wanna learn, blur-ing now
No matter how, I contented what they giving me and I love belly dance

Signing off, wait my next post..
I'd talk about step up 3
Siokying

No comments: