Sunday 29 August 2010

♥ August Finish Soon

Time passing so fast, it's end of August. August for me wasn't lucky or worse month. Everything was great, can said so ? I makes my blog dying for few months, lazy to describe my daily life. Perhaps I'm find an excuse, evade everything that happened to me. DAMN !! Or you can follow my twitter { lowsiokying } Just a short post, but I love it so much ♥

Last week I went to Negeri Sembilan joined 30 Hour Famine. Great time had with friends, even though some event I'm not happy, but I learned a lot knowledge after I came back. Thanks, appreciate and contented was become a part of me to treasure the life's go on. When the video playback, I felt myself was lucky. Of course, this was OUR DESTINY. Some people were rich, some people were poor. Note : Doesn't mean poor mean you're unlucky or suck !! And rich doesn't mean that was everything in your life. Same as the movie, happiness, happy, comfort and warm. I remember 30 famine title - Light Up Their Life

DAY 1


Can you feel the word walk into your heart ?

I had a " SHORT " leg

♥ 30 Famine

Sleep over Legenda College - Night Time


Day 2

Out viewBukit Jalil


Our school teacher and Pn.Loh son

Cheer ~~~!

Our cute Rymond Camp Leader

Our love would be forever ♥

Next, I gonna talk about my school life. Errr... my brain was blank, can't thought anything {Sorry } Waiting for graduation, I did not keep counting how many day only graduate. Everything as normal enough. Hehe. The most important score a good result in my trial, coming soon. Wink =) At here, let me wish Seek Eng " HAPPY BIRTHDAY ", I'm the first. HAHA

By Lavender

No comments: