Tuesday 5 October 2010

♥ We Were


I know I've waited for this forever I know it
But now it's here and I am scared to go out on my own
And I pray for that you'll be there with me forever and ever right here by my side
Holding me closer and closer
And if we separate please don't forget the days

When we were friends

Time flies by so fast that you notice & forget
The most important things in my life
We make mistake throughout our time
We forgive those who cause us strife and harm us
I'm here and now I wishing we were little kids again
And we could be as carefree as when we first met

Here we stand with our future in our hands
We'll decide our fate & make our plans
It's not goodbye but see you later
Look forward to and please wait to meet again
The memories we've made will be in my heart, don't forget me
I'll miss you

I've learned so much begin with you
I hope you feel the same way too
Through time will pass our love will last
A lifetime through and through

Signing off
Siokying

No comments: