Tuesday 26 October 2010

♥ Small Corners

"Our lives are small, our dreams are great. We live with faith and hope in the small corners of our days.” – Kent Nerburn

I love this image because when I look at it I can imagine myself standing at this window and daydreaming, living in the warmth of the sunlight, maybe looking out at a beautiful countryside..
I imagine all kinds of things while standing in this little corner of the world. My dreams with me all the time once I dream them. I believe they are what God uses to accomplish His purposes in our lives. Without them we don’t do anything or go anywhere. Not many of my dreams have been accomplished, really. But I can say that some of them have, and that in itself is a wonderful gift from God, and it gives me hope that He will bring more of my dreams to reality.


Everyone needs their own little corner — dreams are the stuff of life. From these corners our lives our launched into new experiences, maybe new places, new opportunities to know God more deeply, and to love the people in our lives better.

Signing off
Siokying

No comments: