Tuesday 12 October 2010

♥ Ji Mui Celebrated My Belated Birthday

What a nice day hanging out with ji mui went to Sunway Pyramid, lol. I'm surprised that she ask me out on my birthday that day. You know why ? She involuntarily become a aeroplane big girl, HAHA. No choice, cause when my birthday still having trial exam - Economy. Hmm, how suck is that, economy, I Hate You ~! Doesn't know this time can score how many mark, sigh.

Anyhow, we were having a fabulous day, obviously ! She bring over her sister came, so ya, we shopping together and have fun, hehehe. How nice is that ? I wanna have a sister too =( We met up at bus stop and this time we try to go by bus, haha. Be a normal person, such as Indonesia maid ? Hahahaha, well I'm just kidding..

In fact, we went there in morning cause I wanna watch a movie, but I never book the ticket yesterday. When we arrived already 11.30 am, cinema was desolate. The movie schedule showing at noon and Yee Cheng need go back at evening. Unfortunately, my movie was gone and started be a shopaholic, lol. Every girls crazily with shopping, right ? =)

Minnitoon * Am I spell wrong the shop name ? *

Her sister keep " Babi babi ", I didn't know WHY -.- What can I do was joking with her with " Babi " Next, bought a lots of shirt till too excited, hehehe.. Purely forgot the time, around 1 pm only realise that we're hungry. Walked till around ice skating corner & choose what we wanna eat. Conclusion, I decided go to Full House as my lunch, yeepee =D

Menu


On the way asking her what I wanna eat. Then she never care of me, just capture it -.-

The Lemon Tea & Soup coming, yummy ~!

Her sister, I don't know her name also. I knew I'm suck

Her Cappuccino coffee I guess ? The taste maybe not bad, never heard any complain, haha.

I ordered spaghetti,so delicious.
The set too big so it's quite full for me & I asked Yee Cheng to helping me

Of course, she helped her sister too, haha * Tailsome *




Okay, enjoy all the photo I posted.
I love all the photo that we took today, gorgeous ♥

Grinning smile ♥













This is Yee Cheng's sis, look alike. Love this ♥




We went back to klang by KTM, cause she need to meet up her mum somewhere near by school


My memories ticket ever


RANDOM





Hehe, love the smile ♥ I freaking hot while walking back home
Sweat a lots & seem like running 4 x 100


The road suddenly not heavily, makes me so shock =/
Sometime I hope walk in middle like nobody business & capture photo with friends






Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend's success. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together


Signing off
Siokying

No comments: