Wednesday 20 October 2010

♥ The Last Day On This Week

Today I decided bring over my camera went to school
They make me so disappointed, why both of them doesn't want to take photo ?
Hey guys, we gonna graduate soon. * Bekerjasama sikitlah *
Upset =( I'm trying to ignore them, cause there was nothing to me in this school

-
-
-

Don't have any happiness moment
Don't have a nice school life
DON'T HAVE

I'm not saying you right now, unless you think so =/
Capture few photo with friends


The gift from Jiaen, thankss
Mine was the blur & white colour, the words seem not clearly
* LAVENDER 17 * I LOVE this ♥

They all looked nice in the photo, not included me =(
Maybe next time I gonna make up while graduation coming, lols
Urgghhh, freaking regret why I cut my hair. DAMN !


During PJ period
,

Boys were gathered in basketball court

And girls were gathers at library =)

Accept him - GHIM WAH stayed at class room !!!

Pn.Lau and 3 of us

My messy table.. KPP tomorrow, here I come

LaVenDer

No comments: