Friday 15 October 2010

♥ Simple

Yesterday after recess time my head freaking painfully
I wished I collide the wall hardly till recover
Sounds like silly but I thought it
If you encourage me to do that unless you want me die faster
Or you hate my deeply that I never know
In fact, I'm not going Account tuition nevertheless J.Chiam Chiam forced me =(
Cause I went back home first then only walking to Delta
So I'm late, she guess I'm absent. However I still attended the class
You see.. Calling a sick girl walking 20 minute went to tuition * so bad *
Teacher was late & we never use the time to complete homework
Yet, girl's talk was around us { comedic timing, laugh as a crazy girl }
We left 2 classes more, urgghh. I'll miss sweet memory after stop the tuition
How bad is that ? The time seem like killing me badly, upset !


I be a * PAPARAZI * today
She asked me to borrow my phone, THEN ?!
SHE DELETE ALL THE PHOTO I CAPTURED !!!? #__#




Today everyone skip school include me also, haha
I sit behind Lee Sze till the class gonna started I only knew
I don't even know she having Sejarah tuition on Friday
Finished Sejarah tuition at 3.30 pm & brother picked me back
Before we back, he bring me went to car was automatic
See the picture below, you'll get what I mean
I feel scare when the brush tap on the window, lol

Automatic car wash no need spend half an hour, just took around 10 minute
Good ! Save our time =)

4 different posture, the look for today

LaVenDer

No comments: