Sunday 24 October 2010

♥ Thinking


Heart , mind, we, or the reasons world gives ? who is responsible for the stupidest thought to pop up in our heads..

The moment we are idle, thousand things at a time wil pop up in ure head, just like pop corn in the microwave..

You are in the loo, in pain, pressure what not, with all that happening you are thinking..

In the shower.. as soon as you put shower gel on you, ure mind is somewhere else, you forget whats to be done with that shower gel

and so on

what are these thoughts ?

Past ?
Present ?
What's gonna happen next ??

I just don't know how to control these uninvited thoughts !

Shall I start doing yoga ?

I think that would be a bad idea, seated in ma asaan , I'll be deep in thoughts...

No cure. Even if I try being busy, they still gonna make their way in anyhow, lol

SiokYing

No comments: