Monday 18 October 2010

♥ I Miss Mr.Sugu

I miss, I miss Mr.Sugu class although just now wanna fall as sleep but I didn't. I don't know why when he started the class I always begin blur & blur. And now, I obviously miss him ='( I knew I'm useless, your technique was totally great and I never work hard for my homework. I am bad seriously !! How can I forgive myself ? Maybe you think I'm insane. Finished tuition, I walked to down stair slowly that I could. Cause suddenly don't want leave there, the place tuition 5 years, how long is that ? 5 years you know ?

I miss the class room

I miss the stuff

I miss the teachers
I miss the memories started you & me



Now I realize I really really really gonna graduation, it's coming, it's corner now, it's my turn to welcome 18 years old & goodbye my sweet 17 years old - the year you only had 1 time & won't be return. Everyone said, I wanna leave this school as fast as possible but you're wrong. One day, perhaps 1 day or some day, you'll miss all the friends, suck ever teachers and what we did last time.
The jokes, the laughing sounds, how noisy we inside the class, this is unique and can't get with anyone, I guess it's why we call " special "





Siokying

Save your time and don't regret !
The time we together is getting less and less...

No comments: