Saturday 1 August 2009

RC Prom Night

Just back from RC Prom Night
Yea. Quite funny today ^^ Haha
They was so high !! Keep on screaming =)
I whole night like the wood people sit at there. Haha
There have RC Idol n RC Dance.
RC Dance quite nice !! Have many good dancer n the show is amazing
Keep it up ^^
Let's see the photo

Izit look so weird ? Lolx
This is my first time make up
Something chaos happened* Lolxx

Deng Deng Deng..
At last done !! How ???

Izit I make up more pretty ? Haha
Today just take some light make up only
Next time try more deep !! Haha
SCARY

P/S: Lavender was back
I said it, I will stand up agian ^^
Don't worry

LaVenDer

2 comments:

Darren93 said...

lol.......eh u look better wif out make up la....zzz
n u didnt dance meh??

Lavender said...

wat ??
mean i no make up canot c ppl la ?
y i have to dance ?