Tuesday 4 August 2009

A Teen Life

Why couldn't not stop the RUMORS ?
Even I only SMILE, also want to give u said too ?
I told my mum just now what you do for me
Mummy said: Don't be small childish
I AM NOT !! Only they do those stupid things
I am really GRUMBLE now
Nobody will know the feels.. Nobody Knows !
I absolutely will leave one day. Don't force me
I am not ESCAPE, just I am miserable
Everyone tells me
They're the best years of me life
They thing they don't tell you is that they are full of strife
From a child to a teen in less than a year
It's a lot to deal with you have to grow up so fast
As a child you're free, as a teen you're locked up
A child has no worries, a teen has a lot
You learn the meaning of life
You discover broken hearts
The worries of being accepted are the hardest of all
What's the "best"about these years ?
When as a teen you live in fear ?
LaVenDer

No comments: