Friday 14 August 2009

Friday

I am feel so tired today, yesterday I was slept at 11pm
But I still felt tired == weird
Anyway, today morning I was feel so bored at BI period
The teacher said she will leave after 2 week. Thanks God ^^
I am really learn nothing when she started to teach me. Lolx
Then, DRAWING PERIOD !! Opps.. No interesting
Just simply cope with teacher =)
If was so hard for me to draw a nice drawing
Next, we have BC two period
Pn.Soo Mooi was teach a text for "the cause of girls and the family"
This really is a problem worth considering
For me, both also IMPORTANT !! No matter family or cause
After that, BM period coming..
I was hope her today absent == IMPOSSIBLE
When she started teaching the essay.. Gosh
She read to us 1 by 1 +___+'
Our extent was really so bad and serious ? Speechless
Finally.. we end for school hours
It was so hard to me :
Breath
Gasp
Smile
Let's me go home !! PLEASE
Show some photo here ^^
How do you feel the photo ? Look like building ? School ? Hotel ? Or other ?

Conclusion: It is a school from Taiwan =)
Chang Jung Senior School
I hope Malaysia 1 day can build it also. Haha
Quite nice ^^
P/S: I was chat with my sis again
Happy* stil have 15 days !! Waiting now..
LaVenDer

No comments: