Monday 24 August 2009

30 Hour Famine

When I reached at school in the early morning, it's was look so DARK and GLOOMY
Around 7.30 a.m ++ we was waiting the bus go Legenda College

Sat for 1 hour and a half bus go Legenda College
This is our breakfast and 1 pack soya ( The soya quite weird taste == )
Afternoon, we was played the game and it have 10 station to go
After the Blindfolding, I was folded the paper cranes START from 1.30 p.m
My group friends found me at 3.30 p.m, then we all so cooperation finished at 4.00 p.m
Yeah !!

Stattion 9 : Happy Family
Our group leader was draw himself became a PIG ==

Terrorists !! When she came my room and find her team friends
She quarrel with her team friends, we all looked at her ==

Last Station ^^
I can't find my group photo at Facebook
T_________T
What happened ? Careless ?
Don't try to kill yourself !! Our emcee My Group Leader ^^
Banana Dance !! Funny =)
Sunday morning, we at Bukit.Jalil
Our Camp Leader
Pn.Loh and her son ^^
Puzzle puzzle
Ah Mei ^^
End at 6.00 p.m !!! Iftar
I am not in the inside ==
30 hour famine !!
It is a really very SIGNIFICANCE activities
This is first year I joined 30 hour famine, there was EXCITED & TENSION
I have really learned a lot.. Mwk
We should be GRATEFUL, don't everyday try to COMPLAIN
LaVenDer

No comments: