Saturday 8 August 2009

August

Deng Deng..
At last I upload some blog at here ^^
Recently so lazy to write blog and keep on watching movie ==
Yesterday I went to aeon and I show my sis this bigger size calculator
Haha.. Quite nice also =)
Skip*

Today went to aeon with my Er Jie
We two so bored at house ==
That's why went to aeon again. Haizz

This is our breakfast =)
Mummy today went to 1 day trip
Actually we want to cook by our self, but we went out to buy sushi
Lolx. Delicious
Skip*

This is U.S Dollar
I took it before my sis go U.S.A
Haha.. Miss u a lot ^^
The time pass so slow == havent 1 week also ! SAD
Let's see my studio and my dacing friends
They are quite GOOD and FRIENDLY
Not like somebody ya. Lolx
And I was look ugly in the photo. That time just finish tuition

LaVenDer

No comments: