Friday 31 July 2009

Terrible Day

Speechless + Unspeakable
I knew anything will pass.. Yea it will
But when only can STOP the action ? Next year ? After graduated ?
Chun hao told me it is just a MISUNDERSTAND
He said anything will pass, anything will become good and he will prove it
I knew that is your good intentions.. Thanks
You are told me a lot just now
You hope I can be myself on next Monday.. I am always be myself
I didn't change it with anyone !! I still is myself
I am so sorry for your party to make the mood so down
Note : I am didn't get the SPLIT PERSONALITY & EMOTIONAL
You told me they just dislike only, but not hate
Is it the meaning got any different ? Actually is the SAME ?
Do not deceive.. Just said it will feel more relatively
You no need apologize with me and I am not blame with you
Really !!! I am very sensible
No matter they said I am PROUD or PRETEND..
Today I feel upset, but I will stand up after that ! I am not so FRAGILE
Although sometime will get them hurt "because I am a girl"
In any case, I will cry also =(
I am so surprised you said you are knew everything. You are the second one knew.
You told me: Don't see you every time quite, but u knew it
I AM TIRED
I AM TIRED
I AM TIRED
Yea.. I am really feel tired
Today at Pizza Hut, actually I am going to cry
However, I feel so helpless !! I am telling myself STOP SHED TEARS
Although I didn't cry out, but the heart already have a lot of SCARS
You and Edson told me don't try to get the impact from them
Yea.. I am trying
Is it this is my DESTINY ?
Perhaps someone is to sacrifice, I think that is I - Victims
If I leave then anything is done ? What should I still so determined ?
However you don't agree it. But that is FACT
P/S: You said you will prove it
Because you don't give me lonely at there
I just wanna tell you..
I am really happy to acquainted with you all
Somemore said I am PRETEND that one, I feel you more pretend than me
Because only you will at other pepole do some dirtys thing
Especially - SWEARWORD
Don't worry about me, tomorrow will is a nice day
You all should understand me =)
LaVenDer

No comments: