Monday 27 July 2009

Behavior

Today have BM, EK, MAT test
Omg.. My EK maybe can get 0% ==
I am didn't hardworking at third monthly test
What happened to me ?
Last time even I do not know how to do, at least can answer 2 or 3 questions
But now ? 1 question also can answer at all
Disappointed !!
I am try to inclusive you, I am really try my best now
Because I knew a friend is not perfect
However, you should also BEHAVE
Don't try to act like a NUISANCE because it would be more nuisance
If you do not stop your BEHAVIOR
You will lose more and more, do you believe me ?
Sometime I am really tired to see you all
How come you all cannot be more mature ? Like to get some silly things ?
Do not you feel it funny ?
Why like to do some things behind other people were not visible ?
Really ridiculous ! Do you think you are perfect in this world ?
No !! YOU NEVER BE ABLE TO
So please.. Stop doing those thing
Sometimes just do not want to quarrel, if I want quarrel with you do you think I will lose it ?
Childish ==
I have been patient, things just do not want to screw up
Stop here..
I have to do some revision now
LaVenDer

No comments: