Wednesday 23 February 2011

♥ Unlucky

Hahahaha. This morning Wen Jin asked me be early to KTM cause train all delayed - Technical problem. Damn, my makeup haven't completely I already heading to railway station, yet, I saw the train gone till the end. Yeahhh, good for me !!! In fact, I was so angry cause I didn't get inside the train, need to waited up 40 minutes and what's your feeling when you saw the train gone ? WTF.. The best matter was, while eating the egg tart and after 20 minutes, the train suddenly came, YUHOOO ^^

Well, the reason that I didn't get inside the train, cause in front me had few OKU students. I am sorry to you guys cause I get a little bit frustrated in this morning. I do not want late enter the class, on time is very important ! As you know, my teacher is a very 'nice' & 'fierce' person, haha. Better do your thing nicely, anyway... It was totally unlucky day, heavy rain after finsihed class, I waited 40 minutes alone, urgghhh :(

I was just accompany someone to brought the Roxy wallet, hehe. My good good brother - Mr.Ng Kah Wai treated me Sundae Chocolate, haha. So nice, thanks :) Met up Mr.Teo & found Yonghsheng at Aeon. Stop here, I've to do my homework, sad !


Music of the day ♥
Lady Gaga - Paparazzi




Lavender

No comments: