Sunday 20 February 2011

♥ Frenzy

Perfectly complete 2 weeks at group a. Yeah, finally 2 weeks, sounds like doubt but feel like excited, lol. I'm still doing great ? Yea, I guess. That's no opportunity to let me say : NO ! Well, I don't feel I need to conceal or assume what I was think, if not, what's the blogger for me ? LOL

The most depressing thing happened in 2011, wow, serious right ? A friend absolute betray US. What I mention is : Instant change ! Not even 1 day, TERRIFIC !!!! I never think about it before, I thought she's my beat friend ever. OH MY GOD !! OH MY GOD !! I'm startle & disappoint on her. Anyhow, I'm glad she debut her bad side of her, thanks god ! Apparently, I believe someone to easily AGAIN, damn myself freaking much, urgghhh... :(

How many time you got the experience my dear ? Sigh, let's you guys sarcasm me, then only I can awake, perhaps... However, I'll open my 'small' eyes to look out carefully. Next sunday waiting me right now. This is the goal I striving toward


Music of the day
Burno Mars - Grenade



Signing off, xoxo
Siokying