Sunday 13 February 2011

♥ Celebrating Valentine

I love this picha so much, hahaha...

Had a very awesome time with my 2 sisters, and I always love them :)
We had been to Sunway Pyramid after my sis finished her work
I'm looking for my shooting shoes, yet, I couldn't get it
Fine, it doesn't matter, try to look for it at Aeon, hehehehe
Seem like every girl love shopping very much, why ?
For me, I'm sure that I won't stop shopping when my free time
Sigh, can't save the money, actually =(
Oh yeah, sisters brought 1 shirt & 1 pant for me, hoho
Since CNY I brought very less stuffs only, that's why today can get it :D


Yeah, its dinner time for us, 3 of us gave the different restaurant
- Sushi Zamai, Pasta Zamai, Full House
We did a lots silly things while choosing restaurant, lol
Well, finally, we decided took our dinner at Full House ( my favorite spaghetti )



"love" shape stroke

The stupid NG KAH WAI - I sent a picture message for him when he text me
He couldn't received it, better throw your blackberry, XD -.-
I purposely bold his name, cause when he viewing my blogger, easy for him to look out his name
Hahaha, how good I am ???







Fake flower





Asked for the help from waitress capture this :)


Took some photo with my sisters before leaving,


5 or 6 photo did funny pose, not gonna to post out
They said : this is privacy @__@




Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom


Signing off,
Sister love, XOXO

No comments: