Tuesday 22 February 2011

♥ Burst Out The Pimples, LOL

Yuhoooo, I got the facial today, GOTCHA !
Thousand apologize to Sinyee, sorry to canceled your date :(
My face was terrible, I need facial badly
The girl asked me don't makeup, how could I don't touch the foundation those ?
Wed & Thur I 100% fully makeup and grooming
Congratulation ! My face will getting more suck, I knew, urggh :(
On the others hand, I love Herbaline services & environment, awesome ♥ ♥


Ignorant my legs - fatty*

The place for us to wash our legs, lol

Enjoyable Fish Spa, huhu



My sister & me. HAHA

Noon, cause facial, I was late reached home, Yeecheng waited me 15 min
No choice, my hair was wet & dirty, I NEED SHOWER !!
Very long time I didn't meet up Yeecheng
I'm busying my study and she is work now, lol
After that, we decided went for teatime - Starbucks
Had a nice time with her, loves


Music of the day ♥
One Republic - Secrets



Signing off,
Lavender

No comments: