Friday 11 February 2011

♥ Giving Up Ms.Angela's Class

Oh yeah, its 3rdday for me joined group A, its quite nervous and seriously they were not friendly. I do not know it that we still haven't know well or what ? Everyone felt that, but nobody gonna say out, afraid, sounds ridiculous, of course. We had a fun & silly debate today, as you guys know some interview need pass the debate round. Ok, let's back to here, we are still young, anyhow, we just graduated form High school 1 month, and we need to face so many different and fresh things. Not hard, its still new for us, now we only try to handle all the feedback & comment. The debate finally was cool & fun finished, haha. Luckily our group had Fendi today, if not... I can't imagine or think about it, I'd try hard, cheer ♥

I just try my bets to skip Ms.Angela's class
Irenne & Elaine weren't allowed me to do that
In the end, I still sat for 3 hour class - talk about Dubai & what's happening in Egypt


Music of today ♥

Diddy & Skylar Grey - Coming Home

No comments: